TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
>>> Possible for a 2.1 release? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Old Post 07-06-2000 05:36 AM
Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chin_chilly

Question Possible for a 2.1 release?

It would require input from Tribune (or whoever TiVo gets the show data from), but how about an option for recording repeats of episodes? For example, I have a Season Pass for Watching Paint Dry on the Dull Channel. Normal first run is 13 weekly episodes. After 13 weeks of excitingly watching paint dry, I don't care to see those episodes again, but don't want to cancel the SP in case they slip in a new episode for some reason. It would be neat if TiVo could find some little flag and realize the episode was a repeat and not record it again. It should be an option per show since if I came in after the first run, I'd really want to catch all 13 episodes.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2000 05:49 AM
Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dr. Zed

Cool

Sorry. I'm fairly certain that this is in 2.0 and therefore could not be introduced in 2.1.

Perhaps, if someone hadn't thought about the idea before now, it would be available for introduction in 2.1.

My appologies.

------------------
"It's like living in the future."

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged