TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> JavaHMO 1.1 released <<<

Pages (16): « First ... « Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dfinlay587 is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dfinlay587 Find more posts by dfinlay587 Add dfinlay587 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfinlay587

I had a similar issue on my laptop, but it just bumped to Port 8082. seemed 8081 was already in use by another application.

Works fine on 8082.

JVC TV

POST #81 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for futerfas Visit futerfas's homepage! Find more posts by futerfas Add futerfas to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
futerfas
Advanced Member

how do you do that?

"keep going son, you'll make a fine lawyer" -Marco
"ever since Junior High Futerfas has had a fear of having his picture taken" -ZeoTiVo
"I keep 'em [signatures] turned off so no matter how creative they are, no matter how much time and effort you put into yours, there's at least one person here who'll never see it to appreciate it." -SparkleMotion
"Nothing is more permanent than a temporary solution." -edhara

POST #82 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

javahmo is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for javahmo Visit javahmo's homepage! Find more posts by javahmo Add javahmo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
javahmo
Advanced Member

Here is the documentation for manually configuring JavaHMO:
http://javahmo.sourceforge.net/documentation.html

Could you send me a copy of your configure.xml file; you seem to have a very interesting error.

POST #83 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MighTiVo is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MighTiVo Find more posts by MighTiVo Add MighTiVo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MighTiVo
TiVotarian

quote:
Originally posted by futerfas
how do you do that?

http://javahmo.sourceforge.net/documentation.html

Edit this line:
<server name="JavaHMO" reload="5" port="8081" shuffleItems="true" authenticate="false"/>
In this file:
C:\Program Files\JavaHMO\conf\configure.xml

POST #84 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for futerfas Visit futerfas's homepage! Find more posts by futerfas Add futerfas to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
futerfas
Advanced Member

I changed the line to 8082 and still got the same message so i'm gonna try re-downloading it and seeing if that works.

"ever since Junior High Futerfas has had a fear of having his picture taken" -ZeoTiVo
"I keep 'em [signatures] turned off so no matter how creative they are, no matter how much time and effort you put into yours, there's at least one person here who'll never see it to appreciate it." -SparkleMotion

POST #85 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 02:01 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

and javahmo, i e-mailed the configure.xml and logs files to you

POST #86 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

icatar is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for icatar Visit icatar's homepage! Find more posts by icatar Add icatar to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
icatar

quote:
Originally posted by futerfas
Just installed it, really cool! Does anyone know any other image sites that i could use besides the one in russia?

Go to www.earthcam.com. They have a bunch of webcams that they own and you can search for other webcams on the Internet. (I found one of Pebble Beach ),

DISCLAIMER: Earthcam has a copyright on their images and property so link at your own risk!

POST #87 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 02:24 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

Arrg. I re-installed it and it works on my computer but doesnt show up anymore on my tivo. Do i need to do any router configurations. I have a linksys BEFW11S4 v4.0

EDIT: Never mind, it working now, go figure.

POST #88 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 03:36 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

Its doing it again, it seems to be getting screwed up whenever I run AIM. Any ideas?

POST #89 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 03:40 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

I found this error message coming up many times in the log:

ERROR [PoolThread-5] TiVoConnectServlet - javax.imageio.IIOException: I/O error writing PNG file!

The Pool Thread number does change every time.

Also in the wrapper logs i found this twice:

Unable to send BREAK event to JVM process. Err(6 : The handle is invalid. (0x6))

POST #90 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Scarpad is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scarpad Find more posts by Scarpad Add Scarpad to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scarpad

quote:
Originally posted by icatar
Go to www.earthcam.com. They have a bunch of webcams that they own and you can search for other webcams on the Internet. (I found one of Pebble Beach ),

DISCLAIMER: Earthcam has a copyright on their images and property so link at your own risk!

Do you have to link right to the image? Seems like alot of the cam pages link to a webpage and not the image.

POST #91 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 04:07 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

I found out the problem. I set tivo desktop not to load when booted. But i found out that Tivobeacon started up so i uninstalled tivo desktop and it worked.

POST #92 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 04:08 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

quote:
Originally posted by Scarpad
Do you have to link right to the image? Seems like alot of the cam pages link to a webpage and not the image.
What you want to do is go as far as you can and right click on the image and go to properties and it gives you the link directly to that picture.

POST #93 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 04:17 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

Ok, not working now. It doesn't seem to be showing up on the tivo whenever I start AIM. Then the only way to get it to show up is to restart the computer. Any Ideas?

POST #94 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 04:32 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

Just restarted my computer, kept crashing but finally got it to work, anyway it works on the computer but doesn't show up on the tivo. What could be causing this?

POST #95 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Greyhawk68 is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Greyhawk68 Find more posts by Greyhawk68 Add Greyhawk68 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greyhawk68

Auto Rotate of Images?

I love JavaHMO, but when I view images with it, it doesn't auto-rotate images to their correct orientation. I know that TiVo Desktop did this, probably by reading the EXIF flag to show how to rotate it. Is there any plans to support this? Or could you make it a feature request?

Thanks, and great work by the way!

Take Care,
Grey

POST #96 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 05:47 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

Ok, so i re-installed it, agian. But it still wont show up on the tivo. I all ready used javahmo so i cant go back to regular hmo now but its starting to get really annoying!

POST #97 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

javahmo is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for javahmo Visit javahmo's homepage! Find more posts by javahmo Add javahmo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
javahmo
Advanced Member

Send me your logs with debugging enabled:
http://javahmo.sourceforge.net/documentation.html#logs

POST #98 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

javahmo is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 07:19 AM
javahmo
Advanced Member

Re: Auto Rotate of Images?

quote:
Originally posted by Greyhawk68
I love JavaHMO, but when I view images with it, it doesn't auto-rotate images to their correct orientation. I know that TiVo Desktop did this, probably by reading the EXIF flag to show how to rotate it. Is there any plans to support this? Or could you make it a feature request?

Thanks, and great work by the way!

Take Care,
Grey

I have filed a feature request.

POST #99 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

futerfas is offline Old Post 12-16-2003 08:41 AM
futerfas
Advanced Member

One other question that could be the problem, do i need tivo desktop at all installed on my computer. I tried uninstalling it think that that could be causing the problem.

POST #100 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged