TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> Anyone try MoodLogic? <<<

Pages (3): « Prev 1 2 [3]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timdthomas is offline Old Post 02-09-2004 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for timdthomas Find more posts by timdthomas Add timdthomas to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timdthomas
TiVo Addict

Re: Re: Moodlogic Suggestion

quote:
Originally posted by MoodLogic
MoodLogic could of course expose entry points to your file system, but you can do that already via the TiVo Publisher. I can only think of one added value for MoodLogic based "file system browsing": file (=song) based instant mixes.

I have the same issue as Jake. I'd like the additional ability to browse music as listed by filesystem exactly for the instant mix reason.

POST #41 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MoodLogic is offline Old Post 02-09-2004 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoodLogic Visit MoodLogic's homepage! Find more posts by MoodLogic Add MoodLogic to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoodLogic

Re: Moodlofic on fro Tivo claims my trial has expired.

tanman1975,

If you could PM me your screenname, I will look into your problem. Alternatively, you can open a support ticket at

http://my.moodlogic.net/support.jsp

cheers,
Gerald

POST #42 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

tanman1975 is offline Old Post 02-09-2004 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tanman1975 Find more posts by tanman1975 Add tanman1975 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tanman1975

Gerald, no worries, I finally found the page that lets people who already own moodlogic sign up for the 1 year subscription to moodlogic tivo service. I'm already having a ton of fun with it on my home theater. I only wish i had it for my new year's party! I've already rediscovered a ton of great music that i forgot that I had.

I would like to inquire about devicelink for iPod. Is it for just moving music to the ipod or does it give the iPod the ability to make mixes and choose by tempo/mood as well? Since this isn't the forum for this query, you may e-mail me at tanman1975 at hotmail.com

POST #43 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MoodLogic is offline Old Post 02-09-2004 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoodLogic Visit MoodLogic's homepage! Find more posts by MoodLogic Add MoodLogic to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoodLogic

timdthomas,

I put it on a list of feature requests for future versions.

cheers,
Gerald

POST #44 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged