TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Smallvill 5/19 SEASON FINALE ***SPOILERS*** <<<

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Peter000 is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter000 Find more posts by Peter000 Add Peter000 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter000
TiVo Forum Special Member

Smallvill 5/19 SEASON FINALE ***SPOILERS***

Okay, I've only seen the first 5 minutes but have these thoughts...

mmmm... naked Kryptonian...
mmmm... naked Kryptonian terminator...

Well, the first 5 minutes certainly seems to answer the question of whether that's Kara or not.

listen
get

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

StanSimmons is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StanSimmons Find more posts by StanSimmons Add StanSimmons to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StanSimmons
Senior Moment Member

or not....

"easy as 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841"
Ask me about Vonage.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Peter000 is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter000 Find more posts by Peter000 Add Peter000 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter000

GREAT season finale! GREAT cliffhangers. Will Chloe survive? Will Lex succumb to the poison? Will Jonathon every leave that damn cave? Is Clark in the Phantom Zone? What did the burning symbol in the field mean? Will Lionel's hair grow back?

Have we seen that symbol before, and has it been translated for us? I don't have all the past episodes saved, and even if I did, I'm too lazy to go back through them all.

I'm not so sure I liked the "Godfather" ending, really. Too derivative. The resolution to Kara was swift enough. I guess we won't be seeing her anytime soon.

So Clark should have an interesting "what I did on my Summer vacation" essay when he returns to school.

listen
get

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rudiger is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rudiger Find more posts by rudiger Add rudiger to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudiger

Finally, flight!

rudiger

Last edited by rudiger on 05-20-2004 at 07:37 AM

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

whitson77 is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whitson77 Find more posts by whitson77 Add whitson77 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitson77
LOTR third Age

She has to be toast.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rob Helmerichs is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Helmerichs Visit Rob Helmerichs's homepage! Find more posts by Rob Helmerichs Add Rob Helmerichs to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Helmerichs
Um...

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Chloe is not Lois Lane.

And why am I not surprised that Clark isn't the kind of guy who knows what to do when a naked super girl shows up at his door?

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jeepair is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jeepair Find more posts by jeepair Add jeepair to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeepair

Arrrg, I HATE cliffhangers. Whoever thought of them should be shot. Lana really looked great. How could Clark forget taking Lana to the airport.? I don't get the hair cut.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

etsolow is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for etsolow Find more posts by etsolow Add etsolow to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
etsolow
Don't Try

Yeah, Clark really needs to get a Palm Pilot or something. Who has a count of how many times he's stood Lana up??

Efax trading thread: I have a 208, need a 608.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TiVaholic is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TiVaholic Find more posts by TiVaholic Add TiVaholic to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiVaholic
User Name for Sale

How many episodes have there been? 66? So I'll guess the Lana stood up time is about 44.

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Figaro is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 08:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Figaro Visit Figaro's homepage! Find more posts by Figaro Add Figaro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Figaro
CtYankeeFanInHell

Well if Chloe is really dead then her death will obviously serve as inspiration for her cousin Lois to search for the truth. What the hell was up with "Kara's" disintegration power? Why do they always have to give kryptonians different powers? Remember Zod's Tractor beam finger in the first movie? Aren't "normal" krytonian abilities enough. I know, she was't really kryptonian but come on, she was supposed to be exhibiting all of Clark's abilities. Oy!

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Bryanmc is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bryanmc Visit Bryanmc's homepage! Find more posts by Bryanmc Add Bryanmc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryanmc
Will work for money.

quote:
Originally posted by Figaro
Remember Zod's Tractor beam finger in the first movie?

Second movie.

And it was an abomination regarding Superman's powers. Don't think of it has anything close to accurate.

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Figaro is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 09:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Figaro Visit Figaro's homepage! Find more posts by Figaro Add Figaro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Figaro
CtYankeeFanInHell

quote:
Originally posted by Bryanmc
Second movie.

And it was an abomination regarding Superman's powers. Don't think of it has anything close to accurate.

Oh crap of course it was the second movie. Damn I must be confused in my grief over Chloe...no wait I am glad that she is dead. Nosy dame had it coming. What was up with Lionel and the "Sampson cut offa my hair" bit?

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

etsolow is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for etsolow Find more posts by etsolow Add etsolow to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
etsolow
Don't Try

So is Chloe really dead? Anyone know?

Efax trading thread: I have a 208, need a 608.

POST #13 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Figaro is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 09:41 AM
Figaro
CtYankeeFanInHell

quote:
Originally posted by etsolow
So is Chloe really dead? Anyone know?

One can only hope so. And it also opens the Lois door if the producers want to ruin the comics story progression and introduce here early.

POST #14 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rudiger is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rudiger Find more posts by rudiger Add rudiger to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudiger

A great cliffhanger!

Is Chloe dead? Sounds like a good time for a poll.

I for one think Chloe is dead, which paves the way to introduce Lois Lane to the series, whom will be played by a darker haired Allison Mack.

Of course, we won't really know anything until season 4 starts.

rudiger

POST #15 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jwjody is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 10:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jwjody Find more posts by jwjody Add jwjody to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwjody

I thought it was a good episode. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't Kara. I got the impression that Clark was in the Phantom Zone also. And what is the thing about being reborn?

J

POST #16 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Attack is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 10:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Attack Find more posts by Attack Add Attack to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Attack

quote:
Originally posted by rudiger
A great cliffhanger!

Is Chloe dead? Sounds like a good time for a poll.

I for one think Chloe is dead, which paves the way to introduce Lois Lane to the series, whom will be played by a darker haired Allison Mack.

Of course, we won't really know anything until season 4 starts.

rudiger

2nd vote for Chloe = dead, Lois played by a darker haired Allison Mack.

I agree about season ending cliff hangers. They are F'ING STUPID. The also don't like that this is the season ending that Lex is dying. Why? We all know he has to survive.

My DVD collection

POST #17 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

whitson77 is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 10:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whitson77 Find more posts by whitson77 Add whitson77 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitson77
LOTR third Age

I think Chloe is dead. No Lois next season though.

POST #18 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

spillage is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 10:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spillage Find more posts by spillage Add spillage to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spillage

quote:
Originally posted by Attack

also don't like that this is the season ending that Lex is dying. Why? We all know he has to survive.

Maybe they will use this to trigger the massive memory loss that will help explain how Lex does not equate that Clark = Superman in the future.

POST #19 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fleegle is offline Old Post 05-20-2004 11:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fleegle Find more posts by Fleegle Add Fleegle to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fleegle
Criminally Insane

I really loved that last scene where Clark is in a semi-fetal position making the "S" in a diamond shape. Perfect little nod to the classic Superman logo.

POST #20 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged