TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo UK
>>> Tivo old guy <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
poduk is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for poduk Find more posts by poduk Add poduk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
poduk

Tivo old guy

Hi,

I have has Tivo for about 4 years. Just been using it as a recorder, now I want to connect Tivo to a network / internet.

I have a wireless lan and broadband. What is the best method of doing it?????

Cheers

Phil

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bradleyem is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bradleyem Visit bradleyem's homepage! Find more posts by bradleyem Add bradleyem to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradleyem

Get a cachecard (better than turbonet apparently) for about £100, *cough*ebay*cough* and a ethernet-wireless LAN convertor.

Cheapest is to buy the wireless turbonet, but from what I read here, the second option is the best.

Cachecard to be added :)

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged