TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Urgent! Need last three hours of Colonial House! <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redleg is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Redleg Find more posts by Redleg Add Redleg to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redleg
TiVo Forum Special Member

Arrow Urgent! Need last three hours of Colonial House!

Because we were archiving Colonial House to DVD, we'd recorded directly to the DVD recorder's hard drive and were watching from there. It worked great... until unfortunately the hard drive died half way through the third installment.

Does anyone have the last three hours of the series on VHS? DVD? I'll cover all material and mailing costs and even something for your trouble... please help! The whole family is so disappointed!

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Redleg is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Redleg Find more posts by Redleg Add Redleg to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redleg

Bump for the weekend... we're desperate!

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

YCantAngieRead is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YCantAngieRead Find more posts by YCantAngieRead Add YCantAngieRead to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YCantAngieRead
1974 was much better

Ack. I just deleted all of Colonial House a couple of days ago. Sorry! I hate when I do that.

"So what you're saying is take off the balls, it don't work, right? " - Mythbusters

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cptodd is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cptodd Visit cptodd's homepage! Find more posts by cptodd Add cptodd to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cptodd
Just Me!

I have it on DVD. I can send you copies (if I can find it in the clutter).

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Redleg is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:05 PM
Redleg

PM coming your way... thanks so much!

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged